The dashboard is the opening screen when you log into to RMS 9+. The dashboard is made up of your selected widgets which display live and dynamic information about the performance of your business.
The first time you login the dashboard will be in the default view. This shows a sample cross section of the available widgets. The default view cannot be edited and remains the fall back screen in the event that all other dashboards are deleted. To create a customisable dashboard follow the steps below.
- In the dashboard screen click on the options button and choose “Copy Dashboard”
- Select which dashboard you are copying (the first time you do this the default dashboard will be the only option).
- Enter a name for the new dashboard in the “New Dashboard Name” field
- Go back to the options button and choose “Edit Dashboard”
- The “Make this your default dashboard” check box will appear. Check the box to make this your default dashboard
- To delete a widget click on the trash can icon in the top right hand corner of the widget
- To add a new widget click on the “add a widget button”
- When the Widget Wizard screen appears hover over a widget type and the “Add a widget button will appear
- Click on “Add a Widget”
- Make the necessary selections to customise your widget
- Drag the widgets around the screen to your preferred locations with your mouse pointer while holding down the right mouse button
- Resize them by dragging the edges of the widget while holding down the right mouse button