The Report Writer is a powerful feature which allows you to construct an unlimited number of custom reports.
Information gathered from searches performed with the report writer can be utilized in a variety of ways.
How do you use the search results?
There are 6 different ways you can use the information performed by a report writer search;
- Print - simply print the list of matches found to use as a report.
- Tag - Allows you to tag the matches found with a chosen letter from the alphabet allowing you to later find all of the same matches by searching for that tag.
- Labels - Print off labels for a mail out.
- Form Letters - Merge the information into form letters for marketing campaigns
- SMS - Merge the information into SMS templates for marketing campaigns or notifications for late check-ins.
- Export - Export the information for manipulation or to provide the list to an external marketing company for your marketing campaigns.
See the related articles on the right hand side of this page for information of each of the above actions.