In addition to the calculated Tariff you can also enter additional charges.
These may be due to a rebate or a flat fee for every read completed.
- Select the Add button on the bottom left, the below screen will appear
- Select a Description for the charge from the drop down list (This list is derived from the Sundry Charges list, if the description you are wanting cannot be found in this list you will first need to add a new Sundry Charge into your system)
- Select a Charge Style from the drop down list (this charge can be a KW, % or Flat Fee)
- Enter the amount you wish to charge or alternatively if you have a sundry charge setup with an amount you may choose the option 'Use Amount from Sundry'. By using this option if the amount against the sundry setup is changed it will also flow through to the additional charge.
- Once all information is complete choose Save/Exit.
Repeat this process until all additional charges are entered for this Tariff.
Once all information for the Tariff is complete click once on the Save button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
When activating Meters for your areas you have chosen to use Tariff 1 and Tariff 2, you must now complete the steps on pages 4 and 5 for the Tariff 2 tab.
This is what was achieved and what was omitted in this tutorial.
- Why use Meters
- The RMS 9 Meters module calculates and charges guests' accounts with water, gas and electricity charges. RMS complies with all State and Territory legislation relating to utilities charging.